Gateway Payment without Trade License!!!!

RabieJ
2 0 0

Hi All,

i need your help as i have spent three weeks organizing my drop shipping website then no gateway approved for me as i don't have any trade license for my website!! also i don't have business bank account!!! anyway for fix this problem ???

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4111 397 837

Hi @RabieJ,

Can you tell me which you're based in, please? The reason I ask is so I can share the available gateways Shopify is partnered with for your location. You also mentioned:

no gateway approved for me as i don't have any trade license for my website!! also i don't have business bank account!!! anyway for fix this problem ???

I would definitley advise you to look into getting a trade license for dropshipping and to get a business bank account. Both of these seem like they are necessary to set up and run your business legally and it would solve your payment gateway problem too! Is there a specific reason you haven't gotten those parts sorted out yet? 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
RabieJ
2 0 0

Hi, @Nick 

i am located in UAE , Abu Dhabi

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4111 397 837

Hi @RabieJ,

The payment gateways Shopify is partnered with in the UAE can be found here. If none of those gateways approve you, I think your best solution is to get a trade license and a business bank account. I would suggest both of those anyway if i'm being honest. It will make things much easier to keep track of your business accounts and know you have everything from a business admin perspective organised. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes