Get Expert's Advice for BFCM 2021 FREE

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
973 135 727

Hi everyone 

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder.  Our team has over 6 years of experience in providing solutions for over 120.000 Shopify merchants to help merchants increase their conversion rates.

The Holiday season is coming with many important days: Halloween, Black Friday, Cyber Monday. We bet you are all super busy planning to improve your store on store design, boost site speed, marketing strategies, and promotions to boost sales for your stores in this BFCM season.

As a page builder app, we understand how important it is to have a landing/ sales page that is well-executed and professional for your stores to drive traffic and increase sales. For this reason, we are running one of the biggest campaigns of this year GET YOUR EXPERT!

You will receive advice by getting on 1-on-1 calls and getting your problems figured out with our e-commerce professionals. 

RichardNguyen_0-1635476037589.png

Get Your Expert’s campaign ends by the end of 23/11/2021. Those who cannot book the call due to limited time slots will get answered via email.

You can leave your questions or concerns here, and confirm here that you sign up to get advice from our Experts, we are happy to see you in our Campaign!

So, don't hesitate, let's GET YOUR EXPERT NOW! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Replies 8 (8)
MikaRob
Tourist
5 0 5

that's fantastic!

I signed up and hope that I can have advice from you, especially in reviewing my store. thank you!

Anthonylander1
Tourist
7 0 9

Thanks @RichardNguyen this will be helpful for my landing page. Im focusing on improve my landing page for bfcm this year about seo, store design and speed. I hope that I will have a meeting asap. 

-Anthony-

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
973 135 727

Hi @MikaRob 

Thank you for signing up for our campaign. We received your submission, we will be sending an email to you to confirm within 2 business days.

Hope to see you soon

Richard - PageFly Team

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
973 135 727

Hi @Anthonylander1 

Thank you for signing up for our campaign, it's good to know that you are interested in our campaign!

We will check and review, then we will contact you within 2 business days

Richard - PageFly Team

DavidHN1989
2 0 1

Hi @RichardNguyen, this is fantastic!!! I definitely need that especially for boosting my conversion rate. Looking forward to the meeting.

And i am using your app, the templates on https://pagefly.io/pages/holiday-2021 help me a lot. Please do more.

Thank you.

MikaRob
Tourist
5 0 5

Thanks @RichardNguyen 

I wish you can comment for me my store design, and how to improve conversion rate for my landing page. I'm selling rings (accessories)

I prefer next saturday 

AudreyZhang
Tourist
4 0 6

Wow, amazing, I've just tried Pagefly for a few days.

I asked a question on Shopify Apps to find an app that can show color swatches, customize products and show reviews. I created a page following your BFCM templates. That'd be great if your expert can help me to check it and my site and give me more solutions. I want it to have good SEO, high CRO.

I registered. I hope to be chosen to improve my site. Have a nice rest of the day!

Audrey

Michaelchen1990
2 1 2

hi Richard, hope you could review my store design as well. Booked 1on1 call and looking forward to your suggestions.