Getting a lot of checkouts but little conversions

HypeSlippers
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi guys!

So I have done quite some research and i know my website is still missing somethings which I am taking care of (such as feedbacks, sticky add to cart, etc). My problem is i have been  getting a lot of checkouts around 10-20 per day (yesterday  i had 24 checkouts) but little sales (only 1 yesterday). I find a lot of videos on youtube about having add to carts but no conversions, but never about having checkouts  but no conversions. If people are already on the checkout, what makes them not go through? I already put free shipping, put some info such as tracking and refunds on the checkout, I have the logo and people even have a discount code but they still don´t go through. I even have stripe and paypal. Could someone please help me?

The website is https://hype-slippers.com/

Thank you so much for your help!

Replies 4 (4)

Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
512 43 92

hello, @HypeSlippers hope you are doing well!

I was just visiting your store and I can dig deeper into what is things you might consider like doing a test checkout that checkout is working fine.

also, you should remove "powered by shopify" from the footer.

for more info please send me a DM!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- 300+ Video Tutorials
-Website

DlvrUS
Tourist
5 0 1

Shipping is usually the most popular reason for abandoned carts.  You're right free shipping should help, is there any way you can reduce shipping times? 

Good Luck!

HypeSlippers
Visitor
2 0 0

Not really...  I had it on the chekout page but maybe it is scaring costumers so I took it out

DlvrUS
Tourist
5 0 1

How did the changes workout?  Any increase in sales?