Having two separate website for canada & usa under one shopify account

Truelittlenorth
Visitor
1 0 0

I have two domains one for canada and USA. I want to have two separate websites for both these under one shopify account. 

Basically have one shopify account and have two domains with two separate pages to land US & Canada clients. 

Can you please help. 

Reply 1 (1)

Rio
Shopify Staff
294 20 42

Hi, there. 

Great question. If you're looking to have location-specific stores, there are a few ways you can set this up. 

Just to clarify, will your stores be sharing inventory data? 

Generally, when expanding your store you will want to start a new Shopify store and connect the location-specific domain to that store. 

We have a guide on how you can expand your store to more countries (https://bit.ly/3G0HCAD). Although it's  possible with 1 store, we suggest opening another Shopify store to ensure that you're analytics are correct and there aren't any issues. 

You are able to sell your products to multiple countries and in multiple currencies through 1 store. However, if you want localized versions for each country it's best to go with 2 stores. 

Can you explain more about how your setup will be? Did you just want location-specific landing pages, or will there be separate inventory and teams working on those stores? 

-Rio

Rio | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog