Solved

Help...an item is not showing price on the product page,

ainsbee
Tourist
11 0 1

Can someone please help me add a price to one of the product? 

Im not sure how did it happen but it's the only one that the price disappears.

https://bestbunding.com.au/products/single-depth-bunded-shelving

ainsbee_0-1635918453067.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @ainsbee!

From your screenshot it looks like you may have an active third party app for this particular product page which removes the price and instead replaces it with Get a Quote. These apps are typically used in cases where you would like to discuss prices with customers instead of having a set price for everyone - does that sound like something you may have tried to implement in your store?

I would recommend you go to your Shopify admin and check the Apps section for any app that has this function, it is likely that you might be able to disable it from within the apps settings. If you find the app that is responsible here but you're unable to change it in the settings, you can also look into contacting the developers of the app for assistance. The contacts for an app developer are typically found on the original listing in our Shopify App Store, - so once you find it, search for it there and take a look.

Since you left a link to your store, I was able to have a look around - you have done a great job, looks very professional and well put together. As a suggestion, for a more finished look on your homepage I would suggest you add a section with text that talks a little bit about your business. The reason that I am suggesting this is because the homepage is the first look that any customer will get at your store, so it would be a good idea to straightaway have a paragraph description or maybe just one sentence talking about the business. I have a guide for you here on how to add sections to the homepage.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @ainsbee!

From your screenshot it looks like you may have an active third party app for this particular product page which removes the price and instead replaces it with Get a Quote. These apps are typically used in cases where you would like to discuss prices with customers instead of having a set price for everyone - does that sound like something you may have tried to implement in your store?

I would recommend you go to your Shopify admin and check the Apps section for any app that has this function, it is likely that you might be able to disable it from within the apps settings. If you find the app that is responsible here but you're unable to change it in the settings, you can also look into contacting the developers of the app for assistance. The contacts for an app developer are typically found on the original listing in our Shopify App Store, - so once you find it, search for it there and take a look.

Since you left a link to your store, I was able to have a look around - you have done a great job, looks very professional and well put together. As a suggestion, for a more finished look on your homepage I would suggest you add a section with text that talks a little bit about your business. The reason that I am suggesting this is because the homepage is the first look that any customer will get at your store, so it would be a good idea to straightaway have a paragraph description or maybe just one sentence talking about the business. I have a guide for you here on how to add sections to the homepage.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ainsbee
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi,

Thank you for your response. Yes, I also contacted Shopify Support about this and there is a code left from the third up that was uninstalled last July. They are helping us now with how to remove it. Thanks so much again.