FROM CACHE - en_header

Help! Where do I start?

stephenmbell
1 0 0

My company is looking into adding e-commerce to our website to sell a handful of products.  The brand name that comes to mind is Shopify.  

I am looking to speak with an organization that can assist us with getting up and running.  For example: 

• creating the storefront
  • getting our products into the store
  • receiving payments
  • generating shipping documents
  • retrieving the order so that we can pick the product to be shipped
  • etc

We are looking to outsource as much of this project as possible.  How do I find organizations that can help with this?

Thanks

sb

Reply 1 (1)
Daniel
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
587 39 104

Hi there, @stephenmbell

Thank you so much for considering our platform in this new endeavor of your business! 

Also, welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform! We have a great group of contributors who are always willing to provide their own expertise and experience with regards to Shopify! 

With regards to your inquiry, I am motivated to provide you all the necessary information as Shopify can definitely achieve all of these things for your business: you can definitely set up an online store that will showcase the products that you want to sell. It will also be able to handle the payments as well as the shipping and inventory management. 

To get started, I always recommend you give our free trial a shot as it is the best way to get a firsthand feel of the platform and our features. You can also reach out to our live support team for a more immediate assistance as they can open up the back end of your account and settings and further understand what you want your store to be. I recommend that you get familiarized with Shopify before outsourcing so you know what to ask for as you'll be aware of what the platform can do for you and your business.

As for outsourcing, you have the Shopify Expert Marketplace to sift through our trusted-freelancers to work with anything and everything that you can possibly need about Shopify. 

Definitely let me know how these sources work out for you. Welcome to Shopify, Stephen!

Daniel | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog