Solved

How can I transfer my eBay listings to Shopify?

Specialtyxpress
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,

Looking for some answers, I started my eBay store 3 year ago and it has taken flight and sales are through the roof. Now I want to convert my eBay listings (1000+) on to my Shopify store. I tried connecting the eBay store, but when I click on eBay in my sales channel it says "Invalid Request or Access Unauthorized". If anyone has an answer for me please let me know how I can fix this or get a hold of Shopify help so they can fix this bug.

Thank you,

-Cora

picture attached

Specialtyxpress_0-1652972153536.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Specialtyxpress 

I'd like you to try the following steps:

1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies files and reattempt to access the sales channel.

2. If the above doesn't work, try to do it but from a different browser (such as Chrome or Firefox) than you are using right now.

Let me know if that helps. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Specialtyxpress 

I'd like you to try the following steps:

1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies files and reattempt to access the sales channel.

2. If the above doesn't work, try to do it but from a different browser (such as Chrome or Firefox) than you are using right now.

Let me know if that helps. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Specialtyxpress
Visitor
2 0 0

I cleared my cache and I am now using Microsoft edge which is working but it did not upload my 1000+ listings, Does Shopify limit the amount of listings I can have on my website? If so what is the amount of listing that I can have on my website?

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

I do know that eBay has its own selling limits set up for each individual merchant using its platform. I'd recommend checking out this guide here. To learn more about this, including how to check your current limits and how to request more listings.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.