1 0 0

Moderator Edit: ::: Image redacted :::

Accepted Solution (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2648 431 554

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Mat9 

Thank you very much for flagging this with us! I removed the image due to the sensitive nature of the situation. I will flag this with the appropriate teams for further review and action.

You can also report a store hosting hateful or inappropriate content at any time through our Help Center: Report an issue with a merchant · Shopify Help Center. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2648 431 554

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Mat9 

Thank you very much for flagging this with us! I removed the image due to the sensitive nature of the situation. I will flag this with the appropriate teams for further review and action.

You can also report a store hosting hateful or inappropriate content at any time through our Help Center: Report an issue with a merchant · Shopify Help Center. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Gmaxi
Visitor
2 0 0

Please 

just one question because I'm really new but invested time and money in ads,,

There is a way for someone to steal sales from your online store, I used several people to work on my website page from fiver freelancers outside of the United States., I have traffic but no sales

It's just a question please, I'm paying an ad but nothing happens, I see the traffic, they even add the product to the cart but the sale is never completed..??