Hide a specific menu button in the navigation bar

Liothomasart
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey 

Wondering how I can hide my "blog" section from the navigation bar of my website. 

Blog is not ready yet. Would like to know how to hide it and then how to unhide it when it's ready. 

Thanks

Replies 8 (8)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 917

Hi @Liothomasart 

You can do this by going into your "Online Store" -> "Navigation" , clicking on the menu and removing it from there. 

Alternatively if it's coded in, please share your store's URL so we can provide a solution for that.

Cheers!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
TopNotchVacs
Tourist
16 0 2

No...thats a bad answer! The poster said HIDE...not delete. Am having similar. I want to HIDE...as in... make it UNavailable for now... all menus except for Contact Us ...for now..Thats it! That should be easy...But not forever delete it so..I dont have to recreate the $#!!$ things.   Thats all I want to do. No messing with liquid code etc etc 

Hidden / visible under Pages is there but doesnt work for menus. Why cant it be same for menus...a Hide/Unhide option.... Edit and Delete are there! What am I missin here. tks!

Dbuglabpvtltd
Shopify Partner
705 75 113

Hi @Liothomasart 
Please Share your Store URL?

banned
Liothomasart
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi 

Store URL is www.liothomas.art

Thx

Dbuglabpvtltd
Shopify Partner
705 75 113

Hi @Liothomasart 

.wbmenulink.wbmenul_1.wbmegablog {
  display: none !important;
}

use this css add this css in style file

banned

Mabelle
7 0 0

i have the same problem can someone help?

Matei86
Tourist
9 0 1

Have you found a solution? I'd also like to know how to hide menu elements, I'm using Dawn theme.

Mabelle
7 0 0

hello, good news i just figured out how. 

So you inspect your navigation so you can see the id. For exemple in my case i wanted to hide the 1st element of the menu it was #Details-HeaderMenu-1 (also using dawn theme)

#Details-HeaderMenu-1 .mega-menu__list ul{

}

#Details-HeaderMenu-1 {

}

i put this code in component.mega-menu.css 

Hope it helps