FROM CACHE - en_header

Hide the price of goods from unregistered users of my

Solved
valeriazkh
1 0 0

Hello!

I have a non-standard question. Will I be able to hide prices for goods from unregistered users (exactly on my site).
Thank you in advance.

Here is an example https://www.gemhype.com/en/collections/gemstones/products/edelsteingrosshandel-idar-oberstein-saphir...

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Rick
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
342 37 57

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @valeriazkh 

Thanks for the providing link, it was really helpful to see an example of what you are trying to achieve. I understand that you want to hide the prices of your products to anyone who isn't a registered user and logged in to your store. 

The best way I can think of to achieve this will be using a third party app to enable this functionality. I had a look through the Shopify App Store and found quite a lot of apps that can hide the prices. Here's a couple that I think are worth checking out:

• B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price - This app looks like it will let you hide prices and only show them to visitors who log in. There is a free plan available and a 14-day free trial for the higher tier plans, so it is worth checking out.
  • Login to See Price - Hide prices for visiting customers and only allow registered customers to see them and place orders. There is a 15-day free trial for this app.
  • B2B Login to See Prices - Product prices and the "add to cart" button can be hidden for each product. There is a free 7 day trial for this app also.

Rick | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Rick
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
342 37 57

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @valeriazkh 

Thanks for the providing link, it was really helpful to see an example of what you are trying to achieve. I understand that you want to hide the prices of your products to anyone who isn't a registered user and logged in to your store. 

The best way I can think of to achieve this will be using a third party app to enable this functionality. I had a look through the Shopify App Store and found quite a lot of apps that can hide the prices. Here's a couple that I think are worth checking out:

• B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price - This app looks like it will let you hide prices and only show them to visitors who log in. There is a free plan available and a 14-day free trial for the higher tier plans, so it is worth checking out.
  • Login to See Price - Hide prices for visiting customers and only allow registered customers to see them and place orders. There is a 15-day free trial for this app.
  • B2B Login to See Prices - Product prices and the "add to cart" button can be hidden for each product. There is a free 7 day trial for this app also.

Rick | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog