hiii

sophyfx
3 0 0

Hiii I just opened my store the payment methods is not working also its been a month now they asked me to update the point of sale I don't have place for sale its online store can anyone please help me with that thank you 

0 Likes

Reply 1 (1)
Helen
Shopify Staff
1385 168 228

Hello, @sophyfx; Welcome to the Community! Thanks for reaching out about these challenges you're currently dealing with. I'm here to help.

If you are selling online only, and not in person at all right now, then you can disregard any notifications about the Point of Sale you are seeing. In fact, you can remove the sales channel altogether if you’d like, by following the steps here. (Please note, if you do want to add it back at any time, you can do so like this).

Now, let’s get your payment methods working! We have Help Docs about Payments that goes over how to set up each type of payment method. Which method are you using? Have you set it up already? If so, please explain further what is happening when a customer tries to pay in your checkout? Do they receive any error messages?

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog