Solved

How can I add a product page link to each item?

SusieRoyer
Tourist
18 0 2

I have a product/page I set up with samples of different vinyl colors that customers can choose from. Can I put that page link on each of my products? If yes, how is it done...I really have to tried to find the answer 😞

Accepted Solution (1)

Skye
Shopify Staff
1101 98 196

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @SusieRoyer 

Greetings, and thanks for posting!

I understand you're looking to attach a specific link to your product pages. You can achieve this in a variety of ways!

If you're looking to add this to every single product page, you can easily add a section to your product page in your theme editor with the link. For example, you can use 'Image with Text' to link to the page in question. 

Simply head to Online Store > Customize to access your theme editor. From here, select Product Page > Default from the dropdown menu at the top of the editor. On the left hand side scroll to the bottom and select 'Add Section.' Here you can play with the different option to see which section you like the best!

Or, another option if you aren't wanting to add the link to all of your products, is to add it in the products within their description when creating products. To add a link to your product descriptions simply open the product in question in your Shopify Admin and type the text you want to display for the link, highlight it, and select the link icon. Finally, paste your link. You will need to do this for all the products you want to add the link to.

I hope that helps!

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Skye
Shopify Staff
1101 98 196

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @SusieRoyer 

Greetings, and thanks for posting!

I understand you're looking to attach a specific link to your product pages. You can achieve this in a variety of ways!

If you're looking to add this to every single product page, you can easily add a section to your product page in your theme editor with the link. For example, you can use 'Image with Text' to link to the page in question. 

Simply head to Online Store > Customize to access your theme editor. From here, select Product Page > Default from the dropdown menu at the top of the editor. On the left hand side scroll to the bottom and select 'Add Section.' Here you can play with the different option to see which section you like the best!

Or, another option if you aren't wanting to add the link to all of your products, is to add it in the products within their description when creating products. To add a link to your product descriptions simply open the product in question in your Shopify Admin and type the text you want to display for the link, highlight it, and select the link icon. Finally, paste your link. You will need to do this for all the products you want to add the link to.

I hope that helps!

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
SusieRoyer
Tourist
18 0 2

Thank you soo much!

GordonKihn
Shopify Partner
22 0 3

King Linked Options is designed to link different products and is very easy to configure

GordonKihn_0-1714275723001.png