How can I change a button name on the cart pop-up

RobMoore007
Shopify Partner
194 1 20

I want to change the button name from Complete Order to readGo To Basket.

I have tried to alter this in the theme language but it doesnt seem to work

Please advise where I should look to change this button name please

https://k770e1crnmps7p8s-53305639098.shopifypreview.com

paswd: awskob

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 17.12.35.png

Regards
Rob Moore - NEWBY!!
Replies 3 (3)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

Hii, @RobMoore007 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

RobMoore007
Shopify Partner
194 1 20

Hi and thanks

https://auchterloniesofstandrews.com

Regards
Rob Moore - NEWBY!!

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @RobMoore007.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand that you're trying to change the "Complete Order' text on the modal cart of your theme. If you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. It's worth noting that your store must be subscribed to a plan in order to be eligible for the complimentary design time included with the subscription. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

That being said, if you're using a third-party or custom theme - we'd recommend checking with the theme designer for support with your theme. If the theme designer doesn't offer support for the theme, then we'd recommend hiring a developer to assist with this. If you need help finding a developer,  you can find one on Shopify Experts. Shopify Experts is our directory of certified Shopify developers that are experienced in working with third-party and custom themes - they'll be able to create a solution for your theme. 

Which theme are you using at the moment?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog