How I can charge someone after their order as been processed and fulfilled?
I run a dress hiring business and sometimes a customer will be charged additional expenses when the dress is returned ruined or if it is late being returned etc.
When this happens, how can I charge the card they ordered with?
The easiest way to do this would be to create a draft order and send the customer the invoice.
Here is an example of one I made below on my test store;
1. From the admin, select Orders > Drafts > Create Order.
2. Next, you can click on Add custom item. Fill in the details such as name and pricing and click done.
3. In the customer tab on the right-hand side, you can search your customer or create one.
4. You can then email the invoice to the customer by clicking Send Invoice.
5. The customer receives a draft order invoice via email and then pays via the checkout link provided.
6. More details on how to create draft orders in our help center here.
I trust this is helpful, but please let me know if you have additional questions. By the way, are you new to selling on Shopify? How is it going?
Would you love to unleash the unbridled power of the Google Shopping Channel into your sho...By Gabe Jan 6, 2023
How can you turn a hobby into a career? That’s what Emmanuel did while working as a wa...By Skye Dec 30, 2022