How can I contact a Shopify Support Advisor effectively?

Wendy20
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi, three times I have tried to speak with Shopify Support Adviser. Help center asistant informed me: I can assure you that our Support Advisors are working hard to get to everyone as quickly as possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

I have waited many hours without any success. Whats happening?

Replies 4 (4)

PageFly-Theodor
Globetrotter
556 73 85

Hi @Wendy20 ,
This is Theodore from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App.

Shopify support wait times can be long due to high volume, limited staff, or complex issues. Here's how to get help faster:

• Skip the chat queue: Explore the Shopify Help Center with articles, tutorials, and FAQs.
  • Seek help from the community: Join the Shopify Community Forums to connect with other users and experts who might have answers.
  • Try social media: Reach out to Shopify support on Twitter for potential assistance or resource recommendations.

Best regards,
Theodore | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Wendy20
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Theodor,

thank you for your answer. Yes, I know what you recommended me. But I didn´t find a answer for me in this source. So I really need to speak with the Support Adviser.

What I can do...

Thank you.Vendula

DelightCart
Shopify Partner
1238 82 157

@Wendy20 It is very simple. Click Here.

Delight Cart - It's time to turn your visitors into loyal shoppers! 

Delight Loyalty - Increase repeat sales quickly and build lifelong customers loyalty.
Wendy20
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi, thank you, but as you can see my question, I have used it but without any success.

Thank you.Vendula