How can i get my shipping App to detect multiple orders of the same item from a POD service

Mem90
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi All

I am building my Shopify store and I am using a royal mail app for deliveries. My store is linked to Printify however when i try and test ordering 10 hoodies i still get the option of a second class small parcel, even though i know the weight will be less than 2kg. How can i get the app to detect this so that the relevant size is made? What would happen in this instance?

If you can suggest any other UK apps that would do better than this please let me know.

Reply 1 (1)

Mirdas
Shopify Partner
441 45 74

I'm not sure which app you are using. You may want to reach out to the respective app developer.

You can also try our PH Multi Carrier shipping label app to integrate your Royal Mail account. PluginHive Support will assist you over a Zoom call to set up your packaging, whether it's weight-based or volume-based, depending on your business case.

Co-Founder / CEO @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping