How can I list my services on the Shopify Experts Marketplace?

How can I list my services on the Shopify Experts Marketplace?

Intellect_Outs1
Explorer
79 1 12

Intellect Outsource has been a professional product data entry, bulk product upload, description writing, and customer support service provider for the Shopify store for the last 12 years in the ecommerce industry. We want to list in https://experts.shopify.com/. How is it possible?

When we analyzed Shopify, we find out the following information. 

==============

Before you can become discoverable by merchants on the Shopify Experts Marketplace, you must first create a profile page and at least one service page.

Your profile and service pages help merchants to determine if you're the right Expert for their job. These pages help you to showcase your unique skills and style, while also setting clear expectations with merchants.

To create or update your profile page or service pages, in your Partner Dashboard, go to Services > Profile.

==================== 

But we are not able to see an area in our profile setting to create service page. How could it be possible?

Please help and advise

Intellect Outsource: Elevate Your Shopify Store! Experts in Product Data Entry, Bulk Uploads, and Customer Support. Boost Your eCommerce Success with Us!
Replies 5 (5)

oliversinz
Shopify Partner
96 7 18

Hi @Intellect_Outs1 

The request form that will be sent to Shopify, and the Experts Operation team to conduct a review on your portfolio, is no longer accepting response.

- Was my reply helpful then Click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Feel free to contact me regarding any help on: Twitter | LinkedIn | My website

- Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
Shopify Partner | Full Stack Software Developer
Intellect_Outs1
Explorer
79 1 12

Link is working but The form nothing is no longer accepting responses

Any other method?

Capture.PNG

Intellect Outsource: Elevate Your Shopify Store! Experts in Product Data Entry, Bulk Uploads, and Customer Support. Boost Your eCommerce Success with Us!
oliversinz
Shopify Partner
96 7 18

Hi @Intellect_Outs1 

I don't know of any other methods.

- Was my reply helpful then Click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Feel free to contact me regarding any help on: Twitter | LinkedIn | My website

- Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
Shopify Partner | Full Stack Software Developer
Intellect_Outs1
Explorer
79 1 12

Please support Shopify support team. Hope you have reviewed our question. But yet Shopify support team did not provide the answer of this question.

Generaly, if we ask a question in the community, Shopify support team gives the best answer for our concern without any delay. But here we do not understand why the Shopify support team do not provide answer for our query

Intellect_Outs1
Explorer
79 1 12

Intellect Outsource is genuine Shopify product data entry service provider for since 15 years. For more information. Please review the following link

https://www.intellectoutsource.com/shopify-data-entry.html

We hope this message finds you well. We are Intellect Outsource, an experienced e-commerce solutions provider, and we are eager to join the Shopify Experts program on "https://experts.shopify.com." However, we have faced some challenges during the process.

We understand the importance of this platform for both businesses and entrepreneurs, and we're committed to offering our services to the Shopify community. We would appreciate any assistance or guidance in getting our company listed as a Shopify Expert.

If there's a specific application process or guidelines that we need to follow, please let us know. We value your expertise and the support of the community in making this possible.