Solved

How can I make my Shopify store have trust badges?

Muhammadimran
7 0 0

Adding trust badges to your Shopify store can be a great way to increase conversions and get more exposure, since Amazon and eBay are two of the biggest companies that use these badges.
How can we put these badges on?

Shopify Badge.PNG

SEO Manager
Accepted Solution (1)

Iris
Shopify Staff
816 67 99

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Muhammadimran ,

Thanks for reaching out!

You are right! Building trust between a brand and customers is crucial for any business. 

Are you looking to add these same badges from the screenshot about the satisfaction guarantee and easy tracking? There are different trust badges, but they can be placed into the five main categories.

• Safe Checkout Badge
    This type of trust badge indicates that the checkout process on your site is safe and secure, that the information shared is encrypted, and that your customers' identity or credit card information will not be stolen. Instilling trust in your business will help tremendously with your overall conversions. 

• Accepted Payment Badges
    Nothing instills confidence more than seeing a brand that you recognize. That's precisely what these trust badges are meant to do. Having the Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal badges listed as accepted payment options can boost the level of trust in your website.

• Third-Party Endorsements
    Third-party endorsements can help instill trust in your customers by showing them that you have credibility.

• Money-Back Guarantee Badges
    The idea is that this badge helps to eliminate fear and the perceived risk of buying online, which is one of the most significant factors in conversion rate problems.

• Free Shipping and Returns Badge
    This badge makes it known that you offer free shipping and returns through your online store. It can also instill trust and a feeling of safety in your customers by highlighting your store policy and excellent customer service.

No matter which category you go for, the easiest way to incorporate these into your website is by using one of the apps from our App Store. For example, an app called Trust Me is completely free to use. Also, the Ultimate Trust Badges app is available and free to install and use. 

Let me know what you think of these or if you found any other that works better.

By the way, I don't know if you have anything planned for BFCM this year, but now is the time to make some preparations. BFCM is one of the biggest sales weekends of the year and sees the start of the holiday season as well. Every year my go-to is this BFCM Checklist. It allows me to make sure that I am making the best use of my time and resources and it really helps take the pressure off by starting early. It is well worth the read should you be interested!

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Iris
Shopify Staff
816 67 99

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Muhammadimran ,

Thanks for reaching out!

You are right! Building trust between a brand and customers is crucial for any business. 

Are you looking to add these same badges from the screenshot about the satisfaction guarantee and easy tracking? There are different trust badges, but they can be placed into the five main categories.

• Safe Checkout Badge
    This type of trust badge indicates that the checkout process on your site is safe and secure, that the information shared is encrypted, and that your customers' identity or credit card information will not be stolen. Instilling trust in your business will help tremendously with your overall conversions. 

• Accepted Payment Badges
    Nothing instills confidence more than seeing a brand that you recognize. That's precisely what these trust badges are meant to do. Having the Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal badges listed as accepted payment options can boost the level of trust in your website.

• Third-Party Endorsements
    Third-party endorsements can help instill trust in your customers by showing them that you have credibility.

• Money-Back Guarantee Badges
    The idea is that this badge helps to eliminate fear and the perceived risk of buying online, which is one of the most significant factors in conversion rate problems.

• Free Shipping and Returns Badge
    This badge makes it known that you offer free shipping and returns through your online store. It can also instill trust and a feeling of safety in your customers by highlighting your store policy and excellent customer service.

No matter which category you go for, the easiest way to incorporate these into your website is by using one of the apps from our App Store. For example, an app called Trust Me is completely free to use. Also, the Ultimate Trust Badges app is available and free to install and use. 

Let me know what you think of these or if you found any other that works better.

By the way, I don't know if you have anything planned for BFCM this year, but now is the time to make some preparations. BFCM is one of the biggest sales weekends of the year and sees the start of the holiday season as well. Every year my go-to is this BFCM Checklist. It allows me to make sure that I am making the best use of my time and resources and it really helps take the pressure off by starting early. It is well worth the read should you be interested!

Muhammadimran
7 0 0

Thanks Iris

SEO Manager
Iris
Shopify Staff
816 67 99

You’re most welcome, @Muhammadimran ! I am happy to help. It is great to see you working hard on customizing and improving your store!

With BFCM just around the corner, have you thought about ways to boost your store's traffic and increase conversions? Check out this awesome blog post that's packed with insights on how you can achieve exactly that, starting with your product pages! It's like a goldmine of valuable information.

I'm here to help you make the most out of this big sales weekend! If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

felixmpaulus
Shopify Partner
49 0 19

Hi Muhammad 🙂

You can create individual Trustbadges, Features and Guarantees with my app Bloom: Product Feature Bullets.
You can get super creative and make use of a lot of features.
And there is a free plan available! 🙂

Felix ✌️

Add bullet points to your productpage with Bloom: Product Feature Bullets
Increase branding and conversion. Set your store apart.
❤️ Free Plan available. Exclusively 5-star reviews.