Solved

How can I modify the 'order again' button link in a headless shop's customer accounts?

hanebuechen2000
Shopify Partner
7 0 2

I recently introduced new customer accounts to my headless shop. Now I have the problem that when I click on an order in the account and from there click on "order again" I am redirected to my default shopify theme which I am not using. How can I change the link of this button or just disable it?
Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solution (1)
kaiyaa
Excursionist
193 13 19

This is an accepted solution.

No you can't customize the account page. You can hire a developer for that who can help you.

But better way is you install a app for this customize it will better.

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated. And if this solves the problem, please Mark it as Solution!

Was I helpful? Buy me a coffee
For fast response Message me
Need Help Message me

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

kaiyaa
Excursionist
193 13 19

Hello @hanebuechen2000 

Can you share the screenshot of this page

Need Help Message me
hanebuechen2000
Shopify Partner
7 0 2

Hello, this is a screenshot of the page:

IMG_0804.png

 here is the url: https://shopify.com/67453157631/account/orders/5590770680063

kaiyaa
Excursionist
193 13 19

@hanebuechen2000 

Have you setup your domain in new customer settings.

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated. And if this solves the problem, please Mark it as Solution!

Need Help Message me
hanebuechen2000
Shopify Partner
7 0 2

If I set up a domain there, will I be able to customize the page? And if yes, where? in my theme editor?

Thank you a lot for your help.

kaiyaa
Excursionist
193 13 19

This is an accepted solution.

No you can't customize the account page. You can hire a developer for that who can help you.

But better way is you install a app for this customize it will better.

Need Help Message me