Solved

How can I resolve domain issues for my online store?

magicaisle
Visitor
1 0 1

Morning everyone, as I cant seem to find a customer service person other than the chatbot can anyone help on here please.

I have bought my domain through shopify but now im getting this message.

Resolve these domain issues to ensure your Shopify site works for customers.

• Error fetching domain A record: Open your domain provider's DNS settings for magicaisle.shop and check that the record is set to the IP address 23.227.38.67.
  • Error fetching domain CAA record: Open your domain provider's DNS settings for magicaisle.shop and check that the record is set correctly.
  • Error fetching domain DNSSEC record: Open your domain provider's DNS settings for magicaisle.shop and check that the record is set correctly.
  • Error fetching domain nameserver record: Open your domain provider's DNS settings for magicaisle.shop and check that the record is set correctly.

Note: DNS updates can require up to 48 hours to take effect.

Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

Many thanks

Pete

Accepted Solutions (2)

StephensWorld
Shopify Expert
1377 167 344

This is an accepted solution.

If you just purchased your domain name, then this should go away within a couple of days. It just takes some time for the DNS records to update, which is why you would be seeing this information right after you purchased it. 

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

https://stephens.world
support@stephensworld.ca

View solution in original post

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1710 199 299

Hi there, @magicaisle. Thanks for reaching out to the Shopify Community regarding your domain question!

As @StephensWorld mentioned, these errors will likely clear up for you within 48 hours of purchasing your domain, or sooner! If 48 hours have yet to go by since you've purchased your domain, please allow that time to pass to see if these errors resolve themselves.

If the errors persist after 48 hours, then please use this link to connect with our Authenticated Support Team. That link will take you to our Help Portal, and to our AI Assistant. When you speak with the AI, let them know that you would like some support from one of our Advisors regarding some domain errors. The clearer you make your prompt for the AI Assistant, the better it can assist you, and the faster it can connect you with one of our Advisors.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

StephensWorld
Shopify Expert
1377 167 344

If you just purchased your domain name, then this should go away within a couple of days. It just takes some time for the DNS records to update, which is why you would be seeing this information right after you purchased it. 

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

https://stephens.world
support@stephensworld.ca

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1710 199 299

Hi there, @magicaisle. Thanks for reaching out to the Shopify Community regarding your domain question!

As @StephensWorld mentioned, these errors will likely clear up for you within 48 hours of purchasing your domain, or sooner! If 48 hours have yet to go by since you've purchased your domain, please allow that time to pass to see if these errors resolve themselves.

If the errors persist after 48 hours, then please use this link to connect with our Authenticated Support Team. That link will take you to our Help Portal, and to our AI Assistant. When you speak with the AI, let them know that you would like some support from one of our Advisors regarding some domain errors. The clearer you make your prompt for the AI Assistant, the better it can assist you, and the faster it can connect you with one of our Advisors.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog