How can I use the Dawn theme exactly as in the demo?

vijai
Visitor
3 0 1

I want to use exact dawn theme how it was in the demo. Any way to do this?

Replies 4 (4)

emacrisan
Shopify Partner
12 3 3

Hello Vijai!

Yes, it is possible to use the exact Dawn theme as it appears in the demo. Here are the steps to achieve this:

1. Firstly, ensure that you have installed the Dawn theme on your Shopify store. You can do this by going to your Shopify admin dashboard and navigating to the "Themes" section. From there, click on "Explore free themes" and find the "Dawn" theme. Then, click on "Add Dawn".

2. Once you have installed the theme, you can start customizing it to match the demo. You can do this by going to the "Customize" section of your Shopify admin dashboard and selecting the "Dawn" theme.

3. In the "Customize" section, you will see a list of options that you can modify to match the demo. You can adjust things like the colors, fonts, and layout to get the exact look and feel of the demo.

4. If you want to get even closer to the demo, you can import the demo content. This will import all of the products, pages, and other content that was used in the demo. To do this, go to the "Online Store" section of your Shopify admin dashboard and select "Themes". From there, click on "Actions" and select "Import demo content".

vijai
Visitor
3 0 1

there is no -actions- button

emacrisan
Shopify Partner
12 3 3

I see, I think the manual version is left then 😕

yadayadayada
Visitor
1 0 0

thats literally the point of using themes... so that i don't have to spend the time recreating everything. some of the views in demos aren't as easily customized. PLEASE FIX THIS.