How do I contact customer support?

Hellohowareyou
Tourist
4 0 25

Either I am clinically inept or it is actually quite hard to find a way to directly contact customer support. I need to talk to Shopify support regarding billing. I looked around and haven't found neither an email nor some sort of chat with customer support. Only encyclopedia-scale FAQ pages. I must be blind.

So...

How the hell do I contact customer support?

Have a nice day, and don't forget to wash your hands.

Replies 34 (34)
Hellohowareyou
Tourist
4 0 25

Considering that a few hours have passed since I posted this and nobody has responded yet, I assume that I'm not the only one who has a problem finding a way to contact customer service? Surely it can't be that hard?

Hellohowareyou
Tourist
4 0 25

Edit: nevermind, I found their phone number.

llamamama
2 0 6

I"m having an extremely hard time getting in touch with them as well. Yesterday they disabled their chat feature. Today they've removed all other ways to contact them. They used to have the option to send them an email, but that has been removed as well. I've called a number that I found on google and have been on hold for 45 mins.

stitchednatural
1 0 2

We used to be able to get on line chat with support. Now all I get is this. When I try to log in or sign up, I just get kick back to my admin page. Help pleaseMicrosoft Edge 4_19_2020 5_22_34 PM.png

brisnyder36
Tourist
4 0 6

I'm having this problem too, have been trying for several days and no success. It's just a cycle you get locked in going round and round with no way to actually contact. It is actually extremely frustrating. Any luck in making contact?

BHMD
2 0 1

I am having the same issues in contacting their support service. Has anyone found useful links/numbers?
I migrated my domain to Shopify because of the 24/7 Support Service but I might have to re-think that

DonnyW
1 0 1

Same problem here. Cannot get through to Shopify. Looks like CHAT has already been disabled. Maybe WIX is better? 

GabrielaRuivo
1 0 2

I'm also struggling to contact them. It used to be quite easy, now seems impossible. My shop is offline and I don't know what the hell is going on. Anyone in the UK experiencing issues with Shopify ? TIA

brisnyder36
Tourist
4 0 6
Hope this helps! Good luck!
brisnyder36
Tourist
4 0 6

There is a Loophole i found...

1.) type in your question, hit enter
2.) click on blue button that says “get help from Shopify support team”
3.) click blue button that says “chat with us”949BE639-D361-4621-8899-0FFD1A0FE8EE.jpeg

92D5E0FE-44C4-45AF-AEC6-DDBE5FE4D0EB.jpeg

861EE4FF-E9F4-4E81-A23F-A46351D21DE2.jpeg

1and3genesis
2 0 0

What's the contact information for shopify?

Edward-Newgate
Shopify Partner
569 22 62

Hi @Hellohowareyou 

You can contact them via 4 channels:

• Live chat support
  • Email support
  • Phone Support
  • Twitter

For details, you can read this guide: How To Get Shopify Support.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
MarketForays
Tourist
4 0 1

I have the same question. New customer, need help figuring out how to integrate Shopify into my existing website. Chat was useless, and phone support cannot be found. Not really a promising start.

aliimran421
1 0 0

I cancelled my store but still got charged for a month. I am trying to find Customer service direct number for USA but i still can not find it anywhere? Did anyone got their number or is it just me? 

I got free trial and now i am being charged even though i never use my trial store. Shopify should notify before charging people. Need help to find customer service contact number.

nmamerow
1 0 0

I would like to be able to talk to a representative from Shopify and I have looked for a phone number or an email to contact shopify in which I haven't been able to.

Please provide me with the contact numbers.

Thank you,

Orworld.net

Nancy Mamerow

CHANGE
Tourist
8 0 3

@brisnyder36 

Thank you!

AG369
1 0 0

I'm trying to set up payment information and I'm putting the right date of birth and it says invalid I've been looking for answers but can't find any can I get a contact phone number that I can call to fix this problem ASAP !!

WorkinSquaw
3 0 0

What was the phone number you found to contact Shopify? I need to TALK to someone. My issue is difficult to email/chat online about because there are several tiers of questions on the issue.

BHMD
2 0 1
Hello,

Unfortunately there is no phone numbers.

And no one has ever answered any of my emails

I have deleted my Shopify account at this time

I hope you can solve your issues

Best,