How do I manage my multiple stores

Solved
Koolbeans
2 0 0
Hello, 

I am current subscriber with Shopify on Basic plan for the store under sophistisales@gmail.com [store - Sophistisales].

However, I just noted that all my stores are frozen. 

Originally, I had opened my account under email - koolbeans.uk@outlook.com. Subsequently, after registering a domain "sophistisales.com", I thought that I should add a store under the sophistisales email (sophistisales@gmail.com). 

I had no clue if the first store would be frozen after trial. And now my second store which is paid subscription, is also frozen. 

I have a plan to open multiple stores and manage them using respective email accounts. 

Can you kindly look into my following stores and suggest how do I manage them: 

koolbeas.uk@outlook.com - trial expired
sophistisales@gmail.com - monthly subscription started on 22nd of June 2021
funwithpetmail@gmail.com - new store being developed for www.funwithpet.com

Would appreciate your prompt assistance, as my sophistisales store is up and running and I need to use Shopify admin to manage the store. 

Best Regards ,
Lalit
0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
139 21 19

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Koolbeans!

Ivy here from Shopify.

So you have three stores which have all been frozen simultaneously is that correct? I cannot say for 100% certain what is going on here as I cannot login from the community forums, but this is likely an automatic bot triggered freeze for security reasons. This can happen when the same email addresses or payment methods are used across multiple stores, a "freeze" is placed upon the affected accounts until our security team can verify your identity as the legitimate account owner. This is done to protect your data, and that of your customers. 

To resolve this issue, the next best step is to reach out to our support advisor team.While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our support portal here and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!  - Ivy 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes