How do I move the review stars to the left side on the home page? Dawn theme 2.0

Solved
Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
845 203 252

This is an accepted solution.

Try adding this code to the bottom of base.css

.vtl-pr-review-stars-snippet {
  text-align: left !important;
}
- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
845 203 252

This is an accepted solution.

Try adding this code to the bottom of base.css

.vtl-pr-review-stars-snippet {
  text-align: left !important;
}
- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.

View solution in original post

Elias
Shopify Staff
1417 133 211

Greetings, @brysongodo1.

Thank you for reaching out.

I'm glad to see that you're able to get some custom coding support from the community. However, if that doesn't work or if you need to make other adjustments to the Dawn theme, then they may be something that our Theme Support team can help you with. Since you're using a Shopify-supported theme, and if your store is subscribed to a plan - you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription on customizing the theme. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I'd love to know if the custom coding provided by @Nick_Marketing can help you fix the alignment. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
845 203 252

@brysongodo1  I am glad the issue has been solved!