How do I produce a sales report based on customer tags?

MissRini
Tourist
6 0 0

I'd like to get a report for the last 12 months of my sales, but I want to know the sales amount for my wholesale customers (tagged with 'wholesale') vs the sales from just regular retail customers.  I can't see a way to apply a filter for customer tags. Has anybody done this before?

Replies 3 (3)

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
317 11 21

Hello @MissRini

You can create this report with Report Pundit, we build custom reports for Shopify businesses to make data analysis easier. Reach out to us  and we will be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

BetterReports-K
Shopify Partner
176 6 16

Hi @MissRini,

Keanna here from Better Reports. I would recommend our app Better Reports for this!

We can create a report showing the last 12 months sales filtered by the customer tag 'wholesale'. This would allow you to split sales by retail vs wholesale customers. Any of our sales reports can be split by customer tags as needed.

In addition to custom reporting, Better Reports has more than 80 built-in reports available out of the box that cover many common use cases for merchants. You can schedule reports to run at set frequencies to your email or Google Drive or export the reports in CSV, Excel, HTML or PDF format.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

What do you think?

GarrityTools
Visitor
1 0 0

I am in the same boat as you! I would love to know what is purchased by wholesalers vs retail customers.