How do I remove PRINIFY from my Shopify store page

1701detroit
Visitor
2 0 0

How do I remove the word PRINTIFY from my catalog product page?

Replies 3 (3)

Miles
Shopify Staff (Retired)
480 68 158

Hi, @1701detroit!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. I'll be happy to take a look at how we can remove the work Printify from your catalog.

If you're using a Shopify theme, you'll be able to remove the work "Printify" in your theme editor. Follow these steps to remove it:

1. Head over to your Shopify Admin and click "Online Store" then "Customize".
  2. On the top of the editor, click the dropdown box labelled "Home Page" and navigate to "Collection Pages".
  3. On the sidebar, click "Collection Pages" and then uncheck the box "Show product vendors".
  4. Back at the dropdown, click "Product Pages" and follow the same steps as above.

This will remove the reference to any vendors from showing on your pages.

If you're using a paid theme and the steps above don't work, you'll need to contact the theme developer directly as they may be able to help out further.

You can make many different edits to your themes. We have a great guide that walks you through the process of customizing your themes. You can find the guide here: https://bit.ly/3lSdEUd.

If you're looking for inspiration, I recommend checking out Shopify Compass. Shopify Compass provides you with webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing and more. It's 100% free for everyone and new content is being added all the time. This program will help you drive more traffic into your store and also convert that traffic into sales.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

ettelocsm
Visitor
2 0 0

The suggestion did not work for me.  😞  Who can I contact?  Thank you so much!!!

ettelocsm
Visitor
2 0 0

I figured it out.  🙂