1 0 0

How do I sell pictures?

Replies 2 (2)
Greta
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
337 35 38

Hey there, @Ahmad00!

Great question, I'm happy to provide more information on this. 

We have a fully dedicated page all about selling photos on Shopify that you can find here. I definitely recommend reading more there! The easiest way to go about selling photos online is to use the Digital Downloads app. This free app by Shopify offers a simple way to sell digital products on your own website. Upon purchase, customers can download their file immediately and receive a link in their email.

I thought you may also be interested in these Shopify blogs about selling photos online and how to market them:

I hope this information helps, and please let me know if you have any more questions! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Sasank_Wire
Shopify Partner
33 1 1

Hi @Ahmad00,

If you are into selling photographs, you are at the right place.

You would need apps to enable such added functionality and ensure smooth business conduct.

Wire - https://apps.shopify.com/wire - is a great one for this.

• Wire automatically syncs the product list to enable uploads.
  • In addition to photographs, if you want to make exclusive messenger groups or webinars, Wire enables you to sell and send URLs 
  • Customize your mail to give a personalized experience while delivering photographs
  • We offer a 14-day trial to our customers and we are almost 80% cheaper than competitors

Hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to support@zulahq.com for any assistance regarding the app.

Regards

Sasank

Regards
Sasank
Co-Founder, Zula
------------------------------
Selling digital products? Files, Images, Webinar links, etc. Check out Wire - https://apps.shopify.com/wire