17 0 7
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24945 2501 9043

@MarcusGoku 

yes please try this code

Yes, you can do easy to upload your custom font

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2.Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->upload your custom font all font tyep = TTF, OTF, WOFF, WOFF2, SVG
3. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@font-face {
font-family: 'Montserrat-Regular';
src: url('{{ 'Montserrat-Regular.eot?' | asset_url }}');
src: url('{{ 'Montserrat-Regular.eot??#iefix' | asset_url }}') format('embedded-opentype'),
url('{{ 'Montserrat-Regular.woff' | asset_url }}') format('woff'),
url('{{ 'Montserrat-Regular.ttf' | asset_url }}') format('truetype'),
url('{{ 'Montserrat-Regular.svg#Montserrat-Regular' | asset_url }}') format('svg');
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;
-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
-moz-osx-font-smoothing: antialiased;
}

can you please just change font name, for example, Montserrat-Regular to your custom font name

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Maz
Shopify Staff
93 23 20

Hey @MarcusGoku!

Welcome to the Shopify Community. Happy to offer my advice here on custom font. As @KetanKumar  has already mentioned uploading custom font requires a good deal of custom coding. In addition to that you would need to locate every single class the font needs to be assigned to, which would extend beyond the scope of support as outlined in our Design Policy.

What I would recommend for you to do here is to get the help of a Shopify Expert, or alternatively we do have a couple of font apps on our app store here that might be of interest to you! For example Fontbox allows you to add custom fonts for your store. The app is free to install, and they offer a $5 one-time charge for unlimited custom fonts - so it is worth checking out.

As I can see you are a new member to the forums, I was wondering if this was your first store? Is there anything you would like help with improving or changing? I'd be happy to help you out with some business growth ideas, just shout!

Have an awesome day.

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog