How do you remove '5 Business Days' from USPS Ground Advantage Shipping in Debut Theme?

Solved

How do you remove '5 Business Days' from USPS Ground Advantage Shipping in Debut Theme?

YukoY
Excursionist
13 0 5

I use USPS Ground Advantage for shipping on Shopify. At checkout, it displays "USPS Ground Advantage 5 business days", but shipping from Hawaii to the US mainland can take up to 7 days. How can I delete the words "5 business days" to avoid confusion? Additionally, we offer pre-order items with delivery estimates of 2-2.5 weeks after ordering. So I would like to remove "5 business days". If anybody can share the knowledge, I would really appreciate it!! 

5 business days.png

Yuko
Accepted Solution (1)
Jo_EarlyBird
Shopify Partner
15 2 1

This is an accepted solution.

Heya Yuko,

Saw your reply above. It's possible to rename shipping options using (yet another) app like

(https://apps.shopify.com/hideship-hide-shipping-methods), but I'm not sure how that would integrate with your courier(s).

Product and Growth Marketer
---
Co-founder at Early Bird: Pre-order campaigns with no commission fees.
Co-founder at Bloom: Local delivery and Store pick-up management app.
Co-founder at Relay: Customise your Shopify sales notifications for Slack.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
8400 1652 1666

Hi @YukoY 

You can remove it from your store admin > Settings > Shipping and delivery > in Shippings, edit your shipping profile Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 10.02.40.png

Click Edit rate next to your USPS Ground Advantage, remove text from Custom delivery description (optional) and click Save 

- Helpful? Like and Accept solution to let me know or Buy me Coffee ❤️!
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look.
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now.

YukoY
Excursionist
13 0 5

Thank you for your reply! My screen does not look exactly the same as yours. 

When I go Shipping and Delivery...

The one that I manually set up (free shipping over $50) looks good. I can name it the way I want.

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 10.17.50 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-07-11 at 10.19.42 AM.png

However, when I choose USPS Ground Advantage, it does not give me an option to name it.

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 10.19.56 AM.png

so when someone purchase a product, at checkout, it will show "USPS Ground Advantage 5 business days". 

I'm wondering if there's any way to choose the name or delete 5 business days. 

Please let me know if there's any way to do that. Thank you!

Yuko
Jo_EarlyBird
Shopify Partner
15 2 1

This is an accepted solution.

Heya Yuko,

Saw your reply above. It's possible to rename shipping options using (yet another) app like

(https://apps.shopify.com/hideship-hide-shipping-methods), but I'm not sure how that would integrate with your courier(s).

Product and Growth Marketer
---
Co-founder at Early Bird: Pre-order campaigns with no commission fees.
Co-founder at Bloom: Local delivery and Store pick-up management app.
Co-founder at Relay: Customise your Shopify sales notifications for Slack.
YukoY
Excursionist
13 0 5

Thanks for your help!

After all, I decided to manually set the price based on the weight so I can name it the way I like. 

Yuko