How does a customer log in to update payments

LaPanDV
6 0 0

I have a customer who is on a subscription via Recharge and his card was declined and needs to change his info. Obviously, we'd rather not ask him for that info but have him log into his portal and update it himself for future purchases. What is the url for him (the customer) to access his info in order to change that?

Replies 2 (2)

vcaudo
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

This video shows how to set up the customer portal.  48 seconds in  it gets relevant-  https://youtu.be/DPG60_uoVAg?si=o7_NMi1o-fC5RIff

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1561 187 278

Hey there, @LaPanDV. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the Shopify Community with your question around the ReCharge App! My name is Imogen; it's nice to chat with you!

As ReCharge is a third party app, Shopify Support Staff aren't trained on the functionality of the application itself, so we won't be able to best direct you on how to assist your customer with adjusting their subscription via ReCharge's software. With that being said, ReCharge themselves would be a great place to go to consult on how to achieve this! If you visit their listing in the App Store, and scroll down, you'll find their support email address and their Support Portal, as well. I definitely recommend reaching out to them using those support channels if you continue to have troubles assisting your customer.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog