How many of you guys are actually making money?

Rancho
1 0 0

Hello! I have been trying shopify a few times during 2018, not too serious (only spent 100$ on ads) but did not make one sale. I understand that you need to spend more to make money - but anyway i am just curious to see how many of you guys that are actually making money off this stuff.

I do not really trust all the youtubers and other "gurus" whom only wants to cash in on that ad revenue and sell their overpriced course to kids - and when even these people upload videos with the title "Is Shopify Finally Dead???!" i am getting sort of thoughtful if there is barely anyone out there who is really profiting of dropshipping these days. But we are entering the time of year where sales come easier - so i am basically thinking about trying it again and spending more - both time and money in to it this time.

So i would gladly hear some stories on your history with dropshipping and if/how you are successful. Peace!!!

0 Likes
Anthony123
1 0 0

Oh, it's very difficult to judge. For me personally, there are two ways to earn money that are most effective and safe. The first is SEO marketing. Just promote the link and earn money. No risks, just remote work. And there is no risk for the young. I don't like it very much, because they often lie in their comments, and then people suffer. The second thing I like is investing in stocks, the risk is insignificant with competent Analytics, about 15%. And the cool thing is that you almost don't have to invest in advertising. At first, I put on sites http://arrestyourdebt.com . Then I started my own online company to make money from promotions.

0 Likes
alexsandro22
Tourist
7 0 0

I started making money but not too much yet.

0 Likes
omarlesley
2 0 0

Hey there. I can't say for sure about profit from dropshipping nowadays because no one can predict it. I used to work with Shopify for 2 years and couldn't get any money with dropshipping during first 6 months. It was bad time for me and my business. I started looking for additional income sources like this poker option. TigerGaming was the source example which I tried to learn. Finally I figured out that my idea was bad - I was selling headsets online. After I've made a research I decided to try selling poker chips and sets. People are addicted to gambling nowadays so it brought me profit after 1 month. I realized it wasn't Shopify problem but it was mine because of bad product choosing. 

0 Likes
madsenax
1 0 0

Everyone likes to have his own money. I don't like ti take money from my parents, so I work since I was 16. A lot of people saw my results and they kept asking how to make 1000 a month? It is not as simple as it looks to make such amount of money. If you put your brain on work, and you dedicate yourself on what you are doing, you will make such amount of money one day. My recommendation is to keep doing what you like, because one day you will see big results due to your hard work. Think smart, and do your best.

0 Likes