How many visits until you make a sale?

Renny_Kelvy
8 0 0

How many visits does it normally take for you guys to get a sale? Just curious because i cant get any sales....  no idea why but then again iv only gotten like 230 visits which is prob alot... lol here my site anyway if you see something wrong with it:

https://silvafashion.com/

0 Likes
Rock_Paper_Copy
Shopify Partner
1017 0 111

Hi Renny! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

On average the conversion rate is between 0.5% and 3% - which means you should get a sale every 40 or 150 visits. This however takes into consideration only most relevant and tailored traffic. Back when I was running an online store and had a very popular blog, with many people visiting my site just to read a blog, I had about 2000+ visitors each day with 2-3 sales, so as you see it all differs. 

Book your consultation with Online Business Analyst

Maggie Tuczapska

Rock Paper Copy

maggie@rockpapercopy.com

http://www.rockpapercopy.com

Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
Teddy_Hudson
Shopify Partner
24 0 2

To original poster. You only have facebook. Wheres your instagram/ pimterest. Your missing some big channels to increase traffic or sales

0 Likes
RooJet_Scott
Shopify Partner
23 0 2

Hi Renny,

Usually, anything over 1% is considered "acceptable" and anything above 2.5 % is good.  If you can do 5% you are amazing.  Here are a few tips on why you might not be converting:

1) Your main banner image is of a bulldog - I thought you were selling dog products.  Stay within your niche and try to use images of your products in action.

2) It's pretty clear that you are dropshipping from China - try to get rid of those generic chineese images (with chineese characters) and replace them with high quality images.  This alone should make a difference.

3) Try to add a "story" description to your products - when the users can see themselves using the product it will increase the chance of them buying. 

I hope that helps!

Thanks,

Scott McQuin

scott@roojet.com

RooJet Pricing Optimization - Price your products so you make the most $$$ from every sale!

BrightLumens
1 0 0

Hi Scott, 

I'm just scratching my head at this point honestly, I can't convert. I'm driving traffic to my website from IG, FB, and other various sources and I'm not converting. This cant be normal. If I don't advertise or post as much, my traffic drops to 400-500, If I'm running ads it jumps to 1200-1500 a month. But.... I'm not converting into sales, I need sales, I cant figure out what I'm doing wrong, is there any way you can give me some tips. My site address is brightlumenshop.com 

Best, 

Alex G. 

0 Likes
Iviclears
1 0 0

Ive been putting ads out and trying to reach out to Swedes, since I’m not sure about the exporting rules yet. However, I’ve gotten like 3000 reactions to the ad and 340 store visitors, 9 who abandoned the cart and 0 sales. 
this is my website IVICLEARS.COM

If you got any ideas on ways to better the site, just let me know! 

0 Likes
dripjungle
1 0 0

i agree it looks kind of sketch almost like those spam ads very plain no life to the website

0 Likes