How to add a landing page on my existing shopify website

HenryTan
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, community

I am new to Shopify, which I have created a storefront and would like to add a landing page to my website to attract more customers.

Please advise how do I go about it.  Would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance

Replies 2 (2)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

Hi, @HenryTan 

Welcome to the Shopify Community, and to Shopify in general! Can I ask what type of landing page you are looking to create? Is this different than your store's home page, have you already customized this?

Any more details you can share about what you are trying to create, and achieve through a landing page will be helpful in guiding you in ways you can achieve this. As well, how are you directing visitors to this landing page? 

In general, outside of your home page, product, collection, and contact pages, you can create more pages for your store, and you can edit these pages using our built in rich text editor. There is more information under Pages in our Help Center. If you're looking for something more robust than what's available through our page builder in the Shopify Admin, your next best bet will be looking into a third party page building app from the Shopify App Store. For example, PageFly Landing Page Builder

Once I understand more about what you are trying to achieve, we can take it from there. Let me know if you have any follow up questions as well. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

HenryTan
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, Hilary

I have an existing webpage - create under Shopify and would like to create a landing page for customers to add in their email before they proceed to the Main Page.

My main page is for mom and mom to be, which have various pages, such as a shop, collection and rich page.

Please assist whether Shopify have their own landing pages or we need to have a third party landing page creator?

If we were to use Pagefly to create a landing page, how to merge to Shopify webpage?

Appreciate your assistance on the above.

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

Henry Tan