How to add my own video to product page (Not youtube video)

hustlinmomma
1 0 0

This is difficult and not working for me i could use some help

0 Likes
Titanofficial
1 0 0

Hi Brian,

Are we able to upload videos greater than 20MB? We have videos larger in size and most around 30-40MB.

www.titanworld.com.au

Thanks

Kevin Shah

0 Likes
SkylerWu
1 0 0

Hi. Thanks for answer and it works well! I'd like to know if I could edit the code and make the video play automaticatily in my website?

0 Likes
OlivierPoisson
1 0 0

Hi, is there any way to customize the controls of the video ? Like autoplay and muted

0 Likes
Sensei
Tourist
16 0 1

Well, there are a lot of Shopify apps that help you embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo, IGTV, and whatnot but a lot of them don’t have a feature where you can add videos of your own.

I was thinking of the same feature lately, I just shot a couple of product videos with a white backdrop and felt like it’s better to add these videos to my online store rather than social channels. The reason being, I wanted to create a sense of exclusivity when my visitor comes to my online store. I didn’t want them to see the same thing they saw on YouTube or Instagram.

But I was also wondering, what if adding videos to my online store will lower my page load speed? And reducing my online store’s loading speed is the last thing I would want to have.

There are a couple of apps that allow you to add videos of your own but they don’t have a feature that could help you with adding videos from channels like YouTube or Instagram.

And if you’re just starting out I am sure you wouldn’t want to have multiple apps just to add videos.

After hunting for the app that could help me add videos and asking my friends for it, I came across Videowise. It simply allows you to add your own video on the product/landing page, it fetches videos from YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and other channels.

It's quite simple to set up and allows you to add videos of your choice in just a few clicks. I am still on the FREE trial, but yeah this week I am planning to upgrade it to a paid version. I hope I don’t regret even a single penny spent on it lol.