how to add Subscriptions option in homepage on the Featured product?

XJoseph
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

Hi Please help me

It is working on product detail page but it is not working when I add a featured product on homepage. Please let me know if this is possible and if so then how?

My app 

XJoseph_0-1708926249386.png

And my below widget is not working on homepage product

XJoseph_1-1708926295734.png

Replies 6 (6)

BrewBrains
Shopify Partner
99 15 19

@XJoseph You can talk to app support for this issue. They can help you with this easily.

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

Sandesh Paudyal |

| Shopify Partner

Need help with your store?

sandeshpaudyal99@gmail.com

For quick response - Message Me : +9779851353732

baseline123
Visitor
2 0 0

I spoke to customer support who said:

"Right now the subscription app only work son the product page itself I'm afraid, so you would need to redirect to the product page in order for it to be visible."

Currently investigating if there's ways around this to avoid paying much extra for custom apps... 

Did you find a solution to your case?

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7549 1458 1453

Hi @XJoseph 

Dan here from Ryviu: Product Reviews & QA. 

You can try to add that code to featured-product.liquid file in Online Store > Themes > Edit code.

Best Regards,

Dan

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution! - Buy me a coffee
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

XJoseph
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

Yes i tried but not working  

baseline123
Visitor
2 0 0

I spoke to customer support who said:

"Right now the subscription app only work son the product page itself I'm afraid, so you would need to redirect to the product page in order for it to be visible."

Currently investigating if there's ways around this to avoid paying much extra for custom apps... 

Did you find a solution to your case?

Kevin_ES
Shopify Partner
21 1 1

It looks like you’ve already received an answer from Shopify regarding your predicament. However, I’m here to lend any assistance that I can give to help you out.

I’m Kevin, the Product Manager at Easy Subscription, our recently launched app built by the masterminds behind ITGeeks, the most renowned Shopify Experts and I think our app will be a perfect fit for you!

You can check out our app here.
If you’d like to visit our website, you can check it out here.

With Easy Subscription, you can integrate your subscription widget directly onto your homepage, ensuring seamless functionality regardless of where your products are featured. Our app offers enhanced customization options, allowing you to tailor the widget to match your brand aesthetic effortlessly. Plus, we have a free plan available, so you can get started without any upfront costs. Upgrade your subscription management experience today with Easy Subscription!