HOW TO ADD TESTIMONIALS TO THEMES LIKE BOUNDLESS, ETC.

Saadizam
2 0 0

I want to change the background of this section to black and text to white. Please can you guide me how to do it.

0 Likes
Beeskneesnail
2 0 0

@JuandeGracia wrote:

Thank you!

Have you guys found a way to do this section as a carousel?

Did anyone find this out?

0 Likes
yourmajesty
3 0 0

Heyyy Hi I am still not able to do it.. I mean remove line 14, could you tell me how do I do that?

Thanks 

0 Likes
navyspeed
Shopify Expert
2 0 0

When you are looking at that section of code you will see line numbers on the left side find line 14 and delete it like you would text, then save.

navyspeed_0-1625037077921.png

0 Likes
yourmajesty
3 0 0

Hey, Thanks for that but every time I do this I am getting this error. I think I messed it up somewhere. Now as soon I add a section "Testimonials" I see this error 

New schema is incompatible with the current setting value. Invalid value for type in block '1624944937e9c83428-0'. Type must be defined in schema..New schema is incompatible with the current setting value. Invalid value for type in block '1624944937e9c83428-1'. Type must be defined in schema..New schema is incompatible with the current setting value. Invalid value for type in block '1624944937e9c83428-2'. Type must be defined in schema.

Thanks.. I need to get rid of this first 

0 Likes
kimara
2 0 0

hey how can i change to body text size off this template. its like im able to change the <h2> but not the text size. what line of this template is it located on??

0 Likes
Purekalon
Excursionist
40 0 8

Hey I did it and it worked like a charm!

but do you know how to convert it to a slider ??

0 Likes
Purekalon
Excursionist
40 0 8

Hello,

I followed the steps on adding the code to add the testimonials and It worked, but is there any way I can make them go automatic horizontally? 

0 Likes