Solved

How to automatically approve a customer account ? (without human approval)

Lau75
Visitor
2 0 2

Hello,

I have a web site that only sells products to healthcare professionals.

I have an app that allows me to manually approve the creation of account (by a human) to verify that the healthcare professional really exists and autorise them to purchase the products.

Today I would like to automate this authorisation by a bot or other by giving it the official database of the whole healthcare professional list.

Can someone have an idea or have already manage kind of business ? 

The app I use give the possibility the approve account by giving a special password. But for this, I need a bot which can send the password only if the healthcare professionals exists in the list.

Accepted Solution (1)

Kalen_Jordan
Shopify Partner
336 12 47

This is an accepted solution.

Our automation app has a database that we could use for this. Could upload the list to it. 

Kalen Jordan
Platform Advocate
MESA - Shopify Automation You've Love

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Kalen_Jordan
Shopify Partner
336 12 47

This is an accepted solution.

Our automation app has a database that we could use for this. Could upload the list to it. 

Kalen Jordan
Platform Advocate
Lau75
Visitor
2 0 2

Hello @Kalen_Jordan Thank you for your answer, I am very interested. Can you tell me more about your Mesa app please ? Pricing, installation and how it can works to automatically approuve account creation. Do I still need to use the app that allows me to manually approve the account's creation ? or Mesa can take this task too ? 

Please let me know if you have a contact page where I can email you.

Thank you so much.

Kalen_Jordan
Shopify Partner
336 12 47

Here's the information on the app: https://apps.shopify.com/mesa

Re: approving account creation, I was going to ask how you are currently doing that? I wasn't sure if you were using a tag or some other process. I know there are some ways to do this using tags.

My email is kalen@getmesa.com

Kalen Jordan
Platform Advocate