I launched 2 weeks ago my website: imraqueen.com
I find it difficult to bring people to my website and make sales, I just made 2 sales so far knowing that I paid 2 influencers to talk about my products, and I feel that it was a waste of money, also facebook ads just don't work for me, and I see people with thousand of visitos!! How do you do it?? Help I don't want to give up because this is litterally my dream!
"True efforts always get good results"
You should check this guide, I think it would be helpful to you: Before you spend $$$$ on ads, make sure your store looks professional and trustworthy!
All the best!
first of all, congratulations on launching your store!
Getting relevant traffic and sales will take some time — your store was launched two weeks ago. So be patient!
However, there are more ways how you can generate traffic and sales (both short and long term).
- Paid ads: Google, Facebook, Pinterest…If you have tried FB ads, it depends very much on the settings — objective, audience, placements, ad formats and else. Some testing will be needed what works best and it will take some weeks before you find the optimal settings.
- Some promo codes for % discount on first sale.
- Social media (organic)
- Influencers (as you mentioned) - again, depends on the deal
- SEO (linkbuilding, content marketing)
- Cooperation with some interesting businesess
- Attending relevant events
- and many others…
If you would like to discuss the ways and overal strategy and tactics, feel free to contact me!