How to bring more traffic and sales to my website?

imraqueen
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I launched 2 weeks ago my website: imraqueen.com

I find it difficult to bring people to my website and make sales, I just made 2 sales so far knowing that I paid 2 influencers to talk about my products, and I feel that it was a waste of money, also facebook ads just don't work for me, and I see people with thousand of visitos!! How do you do it?? Help I don't want to give up because this is litterally my dream!

Thank you! 

Replies 2 (2)

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hey @imraqueen,

"True efforts always get good results"

You should check this guide, I think it would be helpful to you: Before you spend $$$$ on ads, make sure your store looks professional and trustworthy!

All the best!

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

Hi @imraqueen,

first of all, congratulations on launching your store!

Getting relevant traffic and sales will take some time — your store was launched two weeks ago. So be patient!

However, there are more ways how you can generate traffic and sales (both short and long term).

Short term:

- Paid ads: Google, Facebook, Pinterest…If you have tried FB ads, it depends very much on the settings — objective, audience, placements, ad formats and else. Some testing will be needed what works best and it will take some weeks before you find the optimal settings.

- Some promo codes for % discount on first sale.

- Social media (organic)

- Influencers (as you mentioned) - again, depends on the deal

Long term

- SEO (linkbuilding, content marketing)

- Cooperation with some interesting businesess

- Attending relevant events

- and many others…

If you would like to discuss the ways and overal strategy and tactics, feel free to contact me!

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.