How can I list multiple zodiac sign tote bags under one product?

SchoolSpirit
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello,

I have a question and I was wondering if someone could help me.  I have a Print on Demand store and a few of my products I sell are tote bags,  I have included a picture of the ones that I have, 

My question is the tote bag that I offer are Zodiac Signs and there are 12 different astrological signs and I was wondering if there was a way that I could combine them all into one listing , you know how with shirts you can have multiple sizes I would like the same, if a person wants to buy a Virgo tote bag they can chose Virgo, so on and so one.  The same thing with the other Zodiac Sign totes I sell, those are the Chinese Zodiac signs and there are 12 of them.  I am also thinking of adding the cutting boards, that picture is on the on file that is attached, and that has 26 different letters.  i want to be able to take the 12 Astrological signs and make them into 1 listing with a drop down box to choose which option you want, and I want 1 listing for the 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs.  The cutting boards are the same way 1 listing with the option to the letter you want.  I hope that is making since you you.  

Thank you 

Julie Neal

Owner of Whitley's This and That

Replies 2 (2)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6275 573 1323

@SchoolSpirit wrote:

My question is the tote bag that I offer are Zodiac Signs and there are 12 different astrological signs and I was wondering if there was a way that I could combine them all into one listing , you know how with shirts you can have multiple sizes I would like the same, if a person wants to buy a Virgo tote bag they can chose Virgo, so on and so one.  T

Yes just use variant options and instead of "Size" make the option "Sign" or whatever label is appropriate and fill in the data for each

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/variants 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/variants/add-variants 

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

SchoolSpirit
Tourist
11 0 1

Thank you.  Do I need to create a new listing or just add the 11 other signs to the one listing? And just to be clear, that will give a dropdown menu that they can click on to order right?