How to fix error of - Google Search Console

MonaV
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I am facing a problem in Google Search Console, Can anyone help me so I can fix these issues ( Test too small to read, Clickable elements too close together & Viewport not set ).

So how can I fix these issues, 

Error - Google search console .png

Reply 1 (1)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1166 129 180

Hi @MonaV,

While Shopify does not currently support the Google Search Console, I'd be happy to share some context and advice on how you can go about resolving these errors.

For some context, Google Search Console will alert you to these errors when it notices usability issues with your website. Many times this can be a false positive and something simply did not load properly for Google. Having it checked again will usually resolve many of these errors. 

To resolve these errors:

1.  Login to the Google Search Console.
  2.  Select Mobile Usability under Enhancements  on the left.
  3.  Select one of the errors.
  4.  Review the URLS affected and click on one of the URLS.
  5.  Click on Test Live URL to re-crawl and evaluate the page.

01-25-67885-69300   

Finally, repeat these steps for all other errors. If you also click on this link here -  you can watch a video on how to fix the errors you are seeing in the console. You can also check out Google's own help guide here on how to fix common errors within the console.

Once you test those URLS again, that should clear up any issues for you. One thing to note is that Google does not always update the UI right away, so you may still see those errors appear, however when you click on it, there's no actual URLS displayed. If that happens then that means no URLS have issues and this is a display bug as shown in my screenshot below:

01-39-25486-41015

Hopefully once you have taken those steps, those errors will disappear. Let me know if you have any other questions. Have an awesome day!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog