How to get the details of the active users in my shopify store?

kalishukla
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hello Community,

I'm currently seeking assistance in retrieving detailed information about active users within my Shopify store. While I can view the total count of active users in the Shopify dashboard, I'm looking for a solution that provides insight into the specific users who are currently active on the site.

Replies 2 (2)

Asad-Mahmood
Explorer
45 7 7

You can use Microsoft clarity to see real time users and the actions they are performing on your website.

If my solution has been helpful, you can consider supporting me via Buy Me a Coffee.
asadmahmood8470@gmail.com

HAPO-Gasper
Trailblazer
170 12 8

Hello @kalishukla 

I'm Gasper from HAPO Apps Team

About your question, as you know Shopify does not provide real-time tracking of individual users who are currently active in your store. However, you can use third-party analytics tools or integrate live chat applications to gain some insights into active users. Here are a few suggestions:

Google Analytics: You can set up Google Analytics for your Shopify store to track user behavior in real-time. While it won't give you a list of active users, it will provide valuable insights into user activity, such as the number of active users, their locations, pages they're currently viewing, and more.

Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems: Integrate a CRM system like HubSpot or Salesforce with your Shopify store. These platforms can help you track customer interactions and engagement, providing insights into active users and their behavior.

Shopify Apps: Explore Shopify apps specifically designed for real-time tracking and analytics. Some apps offer features like real-time visitor tracking and customer segmentation.

Remember to review each solution's privacy policies and ensure compliance with relevant regulations, such as GDPR, when tracking user data. Additionally, consider the implications for user privacy and data protection when implementing these solutions.

If you found my answer helpful, please let me know by giving me a thumbs-up or marking it as a solution.

Maximize your store's potential with HAPO APPS – Manage data, boost sales, and enhance store visualization.

Best of all, all these features are available with our completely free plan. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance!
Best of all, all these features are available with our completely free plan. Don't hesitate to

https://www.linkedin.com/company/hapo-apps/

if you have any questions or need assistance!