How to limit the amount or products and max spend for customer accounts

jamescox1981
Shopify Partner
60 0 12

Hi Guys

We are using Shopify for our staff shop and we have restrictions on how many products staff can use and also how much they can spend per financial year.

Is there a way or an App that will allow us to put limits on customer accounts (not just orders) for the amount of products they can purchase and also how much they can spend, within a certain time (we would like to re set these restrictions per calendar year).

We already use the MinMaxify App but this only limits a single order and does not take into account the customers purchase history.

Thanks for any help you might have!

Replies 5 (5)

CopyPaste
Visitor
3 0 0

Bump! Would also like to know if there is a solution here. Most apps with an auto-tag functionality for spend also only use lifetime spend as the variable - not option for specified date range. This would be a great feature.

SPIKATEAM
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi, We are looking for an app to do this, did you find anything?

KristaNak
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hey James, I'm looking for this exact same feature/app. Did you find anything?

Thanks!

Krista

championpromo
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

did anyone find an app for this?

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @championpromo,

There are a variety of apps on the Shopify App Store that allow for limiting the amount a customer can order at once: https://shopify.link/pV3P. I'd recommend taking a look through these apps and checking to see if any of them offer the functionality you're looking for.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog