Solved

How to Make Everything One Price Temporarily

omgswimwear
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

Hi, Basically we want to make a sale where all our products are $50 for one day. And then the next day everything goes back to it's normal price. Please let me know how I can achieve this.  Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Emily
Shopify Staff
1299 101 187

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @omgswimwear.

Thank you for reaching out! 

There are a few different options for you to choose from to implement a $50 sale price on all items for one day. One way to do this would be to install a price editor app such as EasySale; this app allows you to enable a flat fee product discount and bulk change prices. Another option could be to export your products via CSV file, set all prices to $50, and then import them back into your store. Depending on how many products you have, you could also change the prices of your products in the bulk editor within your admin. All three of these options will allow you to change the price of your products in a bulk action. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like any help with any of these options! I would love to learn more about your business. What type of products are you selling?

Talk soon,

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Emily
Shopify Staff
1299 101 187

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @omgswimwear.

Thank you for reaching out! 

There are a few different options for you to choose from to implement a $50 sale price on all items for one day. One way to do this would be to install a price editor app such as EasySale; this app allows you to enable a flat fee product discount and bulk change prices. Another option could be to export your products via CSV file, set all prices to $50, and then import them back into your store. Depending on how many products you have, you could also change the prices of your products in the bulk editor within your admin. All three of these options will allow you to change the price of your products in a bulk action. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like any help with any of these options! I would love to learn more about your business. What type of products are you selling?

Talk soon,

omgswimwear
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

The app worked perfectly, thank you.

Emily
Shopify Staff
1299 101 187

Hey, @omgswimwear.

That's great to hear! Thank you for letting me know. If you ever have any questions, please reach out and we would be happy to help you!