FROM CACHE - en_header

How to migrate store?

jaackk
1 0 0

Hey there!

I am here for help about my store.

I am running store on wix platform and now want to migrate this wall bed so please help me for migrating this to shopify platform.

Regards,

Tsso Jakc 

Replies 2 (2)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
13252 2022 2584

Hi @jaackk ,
I have checked your requirement, this is the time consuming task, you have to do code customization work.
We are available for your work If you wish!
Please you can contact me on Skype or email us!

Thank you!

Have a nice day!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1275 195 229

Hey @jaackk.

Thanks for reaching out.

Happy to hear that you are migrating to Shopify, welcome aboard! Have you started the migration process, by any chance? You can import your products to your Shopify store using a CSV file. You can import the product CSV file into your store by navigating to Products > Import. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

24-27-84552-63174

We have a great article that goes over Migrating from WIx to Shopify, as well as our Help Center documents which have step-by-step instructions to migrate to Shopify.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, looking forward to your response.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog