How to reach customer support?

Hi,

I am new to shopify and had a few questions I thought would be important for customer support.

However, I can't find out how to reach them.

Does anyone know how to reach customer support?

Thanks.

0 Likes

@xdadventure 
Check this link to contact with shopify support system.
https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact

Thank you.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. if you Want to modify or Customize your theme, Hire us. or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.
Email us: sales@zworthkey.com Contact us: https://www.zworthkey.com/shopify-services/
0 Likes
Hi,

I have tried multiple times to send an email through the link you sent me.
When I click send, it won't send the email.
Is there someone who can help me with this?
I believe your email help system is currently not working correctly.
0 Likes

use chat system

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. if you Want to modify or Customize your theme, Hire us. or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.
Email us: sales@zworthkey.com Contact us: https://www.zworthkey.com/shopify-services/
0 Likes
Joshua_Addy
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello @xdadventure , 

Regarding your request about the need of customer support and someone to help reach your customers, there are some strategies that can easily help to reach them and get their reactions to your website as well as convert them buy from you.

• list generation: You can easily generate their database as subscribers.
  • Set up survey to get their feedback: Through that you get their mind and feedback
  • Through campaign
  • Then sales funnel

with this you can easily get their feedback as support and in case you need someone to help you meet me in my email.

Joshyleo556@gmail.com

+2349151875713
0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1278 165 213

Hey, @xdadventure. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble getting in touch with the Shopify Support team! I checked, and can confirm that there aren't any issues with our email support system at the moment. Therefore, please try clearing the cache on your browser to see if this helps you be able to send in your questions.

That being said, we also have a live chat and phone callback support options as well. Or, I’m happy to help you here too, if you have general questions that don’t require account access to resolve. Let me know!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1278 165 213

Hi again, @xdadventure. I’m just checking in to make sure you were able to get in touch with our support team, and get your questions answered. Hopefully you have, but please make sure to let me know if you’re still in need of any assistance; I’m here to help

0 Likes
I greatly appreciate it.
You mentioned to clear my cache.
How do I do this?
0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1278 165 213

No problem, @xdadventure! I linked the instructions to clear your cache in my previous reply. But here is the Help Doc for How to clear your cache again for easy reference. Let me know if it helps!

0 Likes