How can I contact Shopify's customer support?

xdadventure
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi,

I am new to shopify and had a few questions I thought would be important for customer support.

However, I can't find out how to reach them.

Does anyone know how to reach customer support?

Thanks.

Replies 10 (10)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1568

@xdadventure 
Check this link to contact with shopify support system.
https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact

Thank you.

xdadventure
Tourist
7 0 1
Hi,

I have tried multiple times to send an email through the link you sent me.
When I click send, it won't send the email.
Is there someone who can help me with this?
I believe your email help system is currently not working correctly.
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1568

use chat system

bonekuho
Tourist
4 0 0

How use chat?  I can't reach the chat system.  I used to be able to and now it looks like they have turned it off.  I keep going around in circles and can't reach live support whether phone or chat.  Shopify support is not as good as it used to be.

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

Hey, @xdadventure. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble getting in touch with the Shopify Support team! I checked, and can confirm that there aren't any issues with our email support system at the moment. Therefore, please try clearing the cache on your browser to see if this helps you be able to send in your questions.

That being said, we also have a live chat and phone callback support options as well. Or, I’m happy to help you here too, if you have general questions that don’t require account access to resolve. Let me know!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

bonekuho
Tourist
4 0 0

Your live chat link only takes me to Help Search.  I can't reach live chat.  Sad.

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

Hi again, @xdadventure. I’m just checking in to make sure you were able to get in touch with our support team, and get your questions answered. Hopefully you have, but please make sure to let me know if you’re still in need of any assistance; I’m here to help

xdadventure
Tourist
7 0 1
I greatly appreciate it.
You mentioned to clear my cache.
How do I do this?
Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

No problem, @xdadventure! I linked the instructions to clear your cache in my previous reply. But here is the Help Doc for How to clear your cache again for easy reference. Let me know if it helps!

Joshua_Addy
Tourist
15 0 1

Hello @xdadventure , 

Regarding your request about the need of customer support and someone to help reach your customers, there are some strategies that can easily help to reach them and get their reactions to your website as well as convert them buy from you.

• list generation: You can easily generate their database as subscribers.
  • Set up survey to get their feedback: Through that you get their mind and feedback
  • Through campaign
  • Then sales funnel

with this you can easily get their feedback as support and in case you need someone to help you meet me in my email.

Joshyleo556@gmail.com

+2349151875713