How to remove newly arrived and recently viewed products

Luukas99
4 0 0

How to remove newly arrived and recently viewed products from my store, they are not in any section and I do not see how I could remove it.

Replies 12 (12)

Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 62

Can you post the link to your website so I can know what you're referring to? Thanks.

banned
Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 62

Thanks for sharing your website link. Could you point me in the direction of what you're referring to? What page or section are you talking about that you want to change? Thanks.

banned
Luukas99
4 0 0

Hi,

At my home page I keep seeing Newly arrived and recently viewed product which I want to remove.

Luukas99_0-1685471706059.png

Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 62

Is there an option in that particular section on your theme customizer that allows you to toggle between showing that heading and hiding it?

banned
Luukas99
4 0 0

No, been looking everywhere

Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 62

No problem. Do you want to remove the whole product, or just the title?

banned
Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 62

Hi there, just checking in to see if you still needed help. Thanks.

banned
MarshaPalmer
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I am not sure whether you can help me but my "Recently Viewed" products section is showing back end code for the comparative prices. That is the only section with this issue as the products display properly. Can you assist me please?

MarshaPalmer_0-1701147377649.png

stearis
Shopify Partner
23 3 5

Hi @Luukas99 

what theme are you using?
Maybe you can share your store URL?

Kind regards

Developer at stearis
Luukas99
4 0 0

Hi,

I'm using Debutify.
https://onestopbuy.net/

stearis
Shopify Partner
23 3 5

You can just remove the sections.

If you want to remove the headline you will have to go into the sections and hide the "fodane-recommendation-heading" class.

You can paste the following code into the custom css

.fodane-recommendation-heading {

display:none;

}

Developer at stearis

debutifytechsup
Shopify Partner
124 16 53

@Luukas99 

The recently viewed section is an add-on within the Debutify theme. It does not appear as a section. 

Please go to the theme settings and open the Debutify add-ons tab. Scroll until you find the "Recently Viewed" add-on and uncheck it to disable it.

debutifytechsup_0-1685998341902.png

Thank you for choosing Debutify!
Technical Support Team | Debutify CORP