How to remove "Pickup available at" from product pages?

pascalel
Visitor
3 0 1

Hi! I do have a pickup option for shipping, but would like it to not show up on all the product pages. I'm unable to do this in my theme's (Debut) customization section. Ideas? Am I missing something? 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Untitled-5.jpg

Replies 12 (12)

Xonicolechen
Visitor
1 0 0

I’m curious to find out the solution to this too! It shows up for only some of my products. Then on certain collections it won’t. 

but I’m most likely sure it’s a part of the theme, so I have not found anyone or any solution on how anyone has removed it. My best solution would be to try out different themes incase you’re unable to remove it. 

styleseal
Excursionist
12 0 5

I would like to know this too.

falkor4eva
Tourist
9 0 1

Also wondering how to do this. 

pajinki
Visitor
1 0 4

For those who are still looking for a solution.

Go to Online Store > Theme > Actions > Edit Code

Under "Sections" you'll see product-template.liquid

Around line 268 you'll see this section:

<div
class="product-single__store-availability-container"
data-store-availability-container
data-product-title="{{ product.title | escape }}"
data-has-only-default-variant="{{ product.has_only_default_variant }}"
data-base-url="{{ shop.url }}{{ routes.root_url }}"
>
</div>

Delete it.

Evyevette
Visitor
1 0 0

THANK YOU!!!! it’s worked! 

Matt_Beaudoin
Tourist
10 0 5

I don't see that code segment.  Is it consistent across templates, or specific to one?  I'm using OutOfTheSandbox 'Turbo 7.0' theme

thanks
matt

DesignerJoe55
Explorer
45 0 22

For the Turbo theme you can comment out this code in the "product-form.liquid" snippet at line 159:

<div class="surface-pick-up surface-pick-up--loading" data-surface-pick-up></div>
  <div class="surface-pick-up__modal" data-surface-pick-up-modal></div>

It should look like this afterward

<!--  <div class="surface-pick-up surface-pick-up--loading" data-surface-pick-up></div>
  <div class="surface-pick-up__modal" data-surface-pick-up-modal></div> -->

SenecaCreek
Visitor
3 0 0

How would I delete this in the Parallax out of the sandbox theme? There is a surface-pick-up.liquid section but not sure what to do with it. Thank you!

DesignerJoe55
Explorer
45 0 22

You should be able to find where that snippet is being referenced from and use a liquid comment to comment it out. I would do that as opposed to removing the code completely. 

KTLewis
Visitor
1 0 0

I reached out to Out of the Sandbox about the same question (how to do this on Parallax) and this is the answer they gave me, and at least in my store, it works!

Navigate to online store -> themes -> actions -> edit code -> scroll down to styles.css.liquid and click   -> paste the following code at the bottom of the file -> click save:

.surface-pick-up {
display: none !important;
}

megallen2
Visitor
1 0 0

I did this and it removed the pick up blurb at checkout however now the checkout button will not work. Any ideas how to fix this!?

Padelrack
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

How would you do it in Focal theme?