How to Report on First Orders by $10 Intervals and Shipping Method (Up to $200)?

How to Report on First Orders by $10 Intervals and Shipping Method (Up to $200)?

Mayur_R
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Hello Shopify Community,

I need your help to create a specific report. I want to analyze the distribution of the amount spent on first orders by my customers, specifically in $10 intervals up to $200. I also want to include the shipping method used for each order (e.g., Free, $9.99, Overnight).

Here's what I need to find out:

1. How many first orders fall within each $10 interval (e.g., $0-$10, $11-$20, etc.) up to $200?

2. What shipping methods are associated with these orders? (Free, $9.99, overnight, etc.)?

Can you help me figure out how to set up this report directly in Shopify or recommend any apps or tools that might help?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Replies 5 (5)

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
567 46 93

This is a pretty custom request and Shopify is pretty limited on customization. So you won't be able to accomplish this using their analytics tools.

There are some great third-party reporting apps that can help with this, such as Report Toaster, Better Reports, etc. You will need to get in touch with support and have them help, as nothing will do this out of the box.

Mayur_R
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Alright, thank you. I will check out the recommended apps. 

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
325 11 22

Hello @Mayur_R

You cannot create this report in the Shopify dashboard since it needs customizations.

You can check out Report Pundit for an affordable and comprehensive reporting solution. You can see how it fits your needs with our 14-day free trial. In the meantime, we'll work on your custom reporting needs.

Cheers!

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
Mayur_R
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Hey,

So, I just got this installed. Please help me run this step by step.

Also, how is Live Chat support in case I need to run more custom reports?

Thank you. 

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
325 11 22

Hello @Mayur_R ,

I see you are already in touch with our agents, and some of the reports have been built. Please share your experience or let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,
Team Report Pundit

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards